Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Reflection Term 2


Reading
I have learnt to search for clues in my book and then write the answer.I show my work in a different ways. I finish my comprehension on time then show my work to the teacher.I answer my questions that is right not wrong.I find the answer easy but kind of hard.I rush some of my work and made some mistake.Next time I will finish my work on time and do the next activity.I will not make a mistake and do it properly.

Writing
This term I have learnt that I can do my work properly and look at my sentences. I will do it properly next time.I have done my writing and how I first got my netbook and it is fun.I look at the
key vocab and my spelling too.I will do my writing in a great sentence and check it properly.I make sure my sentences are all right  and no mistakes.To improve I have to make sure that I can do my writing without mistakes, I have to work harder. Next Term I will work harder and then check my spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment