Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Clay Workshop


The bus was full of kids and it was noisy. They were singing loud that I could not hear anything. It was a long ride to Youth Town and it was kind of boring on the bus but I had fun. I was waving at people and I was playing with Cowan.

The clay was squishy and gooey when I touched the clay. We used sparkly glass but it was sharp. Tamati helped us to make lots of things so as Raves mum and Miss Ouano.

We went to the pool and the swam around and it was warm and the other end is deep so I didn't go their. Room 14 was swimming and playing in the pool then we played lots of games in the pool.The other class went to clay and they have to design what they wanted.

That was fun at the swimming pool that we got to play and dive in the pool.It was fun at Youth Town and time to go back to school.

We went back to Pt England and then had lunch and then went and played.

No comments:

Post a Comment