Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Art Reflection Two


Art Reflection Two

Your Task: To paint your photo using the colours you have chosen. Use your final draft to help you figure out what four colours you need for your backgrounds.

1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why?
I  felt happy of my work that I have finished it on Thursday. It has light colours and it is coolI like using light colous.

2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?
I did well on my colours and painted it properly and no mistakes.

3. What do you feel you did not so well? Why?
When I used dark brown because my eye was dark brown.

4. What would you do differently next time? Why?
I will do it properly and do no mistakes again. Next time I will do it properly and look what I was doing.

Give yourself a rating out of     4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment