Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Art Gallery












I felt thrilled when I went in the hall. It was cool because it had lots of pictures. The pictures were awesome how they have detail and colours.That was fun and we get to watch a short movie.


We saw lights and mood when we got there, and I saw my sisters one. It was dark and there were lots of classes that did well with they art.Some of us heard the music but I didn't.


The art gallery was fun and cool we get to go and look at lots of things. I looked at Room One and then went and lined up.


My favourite art was the Animals because it got designs and shapes, it was by Room One. Room One had good designs and bright colours. It was amazing what they did.


I hope next time I can go they again and look at different pictures. It was fun and cool but some of them were funny.I hope that there might be a better Art Gallery next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment