Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cross Country


On Thursday we did cross country and it was amazing and Lee,Isa and Satikea came First Second and Third and I came Ninth. It was a long time to wait for the tens years old because the Nine, Eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two and one was going for they run and I was hot and thirsty. Some of  us were doing sponsor and it was hard because some people won’t come because they were too busy.

We had to run out of the school and go to the park and around then back to pt england and then go to the finishing line. After we had a run we had a drink of water and lots of us want to have a drink. When were at the finish line and then I was tied that I wanted to sleep.

When I was running I saw Byron and he went past me but when we got near the finish line I sprited and Then I came Ninth.It was a hard race but I didn’t come last.I hope we do it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment