Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Holiday



In the Holidays I went to Mcdonalds and I ate a Hamburger and a Frozen coke. My sister had a Sunday and a Frozen coke. When I came back I saw Jonson my friend riding on his bike and I saw my other friend Neo riding on Jonson skateboard. I went home then I played outside and then I saw my friend that didn't come to my school in ages called Byron and he said “do you want to play Touch”.

I went to his house and then we were playing tackles on his Jampaling. When we were playing  I almost fell out of the trampling. The next day one of my mates from school leka and me went to play with Byron and we were playing master.

I went home and then my dad went to pick up my mum at her friends house. I stayed home watching this program on Tv 4 called Firehouse Dog.It was kind of fun. When My mum got home my mum friends called and she said is your mum home yet and I said “yes”.

It was fun watching Firehouse dog and going to Mcdonalds I hope you liked my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment