Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter Holiday


In the holidays My friend came over and played with me then we went to ride on the bike and started to do some jumps.My friend told me to go to my friends name Jonson but when we got there we knock on the door and no one open the door then went to to my house.Kane brother came to my house so he can play with me then he told me to come to his house with my friends and we had fun we did tricks on the bikes.

Yesterday we watch Nacho libre it was funny he went on a match but he keep on losing.On Monday my friend chuck a fijes at his friend's widow and they have to wash it.At night I go to the and get some eatser egg.

It was fun on easter day because we played games and did lots of staff.We went to his house and sleep they we play killzone and tekken 5.I hope you have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment