Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Swimming



I felt ecstatic when I first started swimming, it was fun and I felt a little anxious.
Its fun when you go swimming because you can play games in the pool.We were ecstatic because everyone was happy to swim in the pool.

During morning tea we went to get changed in the boys toilet. We rushed to G.I. Swimming Pools. We had a little rinse, then waited patiently for the instructions. We listened to the instructor and what he says.


In group one we did the starfish and then rocket arms. It was cool because we didn't  use the board, we use our arms. We used our legs to help us swim so we don't drown.


It was superb, because we played games in the pool. We did freestyle in the pool and it was so much fun. It was good because no one got hurt. Next time I hope we can go to G.I. swimming pool again to have fun.

This is a recount and I  check it before I published.

No comments:

Post a Comment