Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

My best Weekend


At the weekend I went on my computer and played Counter Strike. My score was 250 and no one could catch up.I had lots of fun having a challenge with people and the counter terrorist won. My  favourite part was Ice World because it was easy when its on gravity you can kill the enemy fast.

I had fun playing with my friend and it was good because when I died it was his turn. Then he got extra points and then we had lots of points.We had a rest and ate for a while. I had a sleepover with him and played games. I had a challenged him to see if he can win against me.

It was cool when we had a challenge to see who could win. I won the shooting game. We had a sleep, then in the morning we woke up and played a game for a while. We went to my house and ate. Then we went to Pak 'n’ Save and got some chips.I was tired when I was walking, then finally we went home. I was happy because I had fun playing with my friend.

It was fun, I would go and have a sleep over again. That was the best sleepover because we played games, ate and watched T.V. I am going for a sleepover on saturday. I am going to play with him on his game. He is going to get a new game and it is called God of War 2. I am going to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment