Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Lost Phone


The Lost Phone
First of all it was Tuesday 3pm school was finished went home and had a shower before going to disco. It was finally 6pm went to Jonson house and we chat for a while. Jonson’s mum comes out and we were ready to go. We got dropped off at the dairy and we just walk to disco, when we got there we got our tickets to get in and also for our food.

We got inside not much people was there. minutes went past and people started coming and the music started that's when everyone started to dance. Some people took pictures and then My friend too my phone to take pictures for me. We had to help some people not to run around and no fights or someone could get injured.

Time went past when it was time to leave and then I found out that my phone was missing. I told the teachers and they told the other kids. The next day after Miss Telea saw a phone on her desk with to ideas and she give it to me and said “Your phone was on my table”.

I was wondering how it got there and who stole it but I was glad I got my phone back stay. So the next day I keeped it in my bag turn it off and it was safe to. I had to keep it safe or no more phone.
Image result for vodafone mini 4to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment