Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Polyfest



One freezing morning, I woke up and brush my teeth, eat my food and got in the car. While I was in the car I remember that it was polyfest, so I told my mum to tell one of the teacher that I have permission to go. My mum said yes and my brother was crying at the back set because he wanted to go on my phone.

I got to school and my mum told Miss Peato that I was aloy to go and my brother was stand next to the door waiting. For a while I told Miss Clark and she called the name out into group. We had to wait for 3 bus because they was a lot of student and some parents.
First group was Miss Telia's group to go and following was Mr Wisemen and then it was our group. When we got their we had to stay in the shade for a while because some class hasn't arrived yet. So everyone arrived and there was 2 security checking that we don’t have lighter and other staff.

We got in and in and also the first activity was going to the fire safety. We were listening and some little kids came and watch to. The first thing they did was boiling the water and then the fire begin.

So they said if you put a towel and leave it on or the fire get’s bigger and then he took it of. So he put the chopping board on it said the same thing and took it of he made it bigger. When he tries to take the fire out with water the fire explode.

After that we went to Glo Bug to check some stuff out and we got free lollies. Some people got a free Glo Bug timer for the shower. After that we went to the tennis where we see how hard we hit the tennis ball. I didn't get a high number but when everyone had a go we went to the ASB. ASB was about write some letters about how we feel and are we having fun and it was also the happy 40 birthday. Thanks For Reading My Story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great piece of writing Peh So, I am pleased to see you have included plenty of past tense verbs, and how great a day was Polyfest?! I am looking forward to next year.

Miss Clark

Post a Comment