Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

I heard a whisper


One day I was walking down the road and the I saw a person standing they and then I went closer to him and he changed into a wolf and I ran away. While I was running I crashed into police, the police said “what’s the matter” I just said “they’s a man that changed into a wolf” and then we went to the police station. I show them where I first saw him and when the police went near the was a tree with a door. I went with him and I open the door and we went in.

We could see eyes on the pictures that someone’s trying to watching us and bloods on the wall and then we saw a man went past us, he said “leave this house it’s haunted” than we saw some bat’s. We ran out as fast as we could then we made it out but some of the us didn't make it out in time. Every one work as a team and then they said “let’s burn it down” they tried to burn it down but they were spotted and they couldn't burn the tree down.

Then they down it again they work as a team one person was at the back they other’s was trying to keep an eye on the guy that keep attacking. I heard that whisper again he said “us something ” and then they went to get the flame thrower and burn the tree down. But I heard that whisper said “thanks for saving my live they was something like a devil inside me and know I’m free bye now”. I get you next time I heard that last devil’s voice. I woke up and said “It was only a dream”.
                                                   THE END!


No comments:

Post a Comment