Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Growing Corns

One day they was a mother and father called Pichu and Pikachu and the little sweet one was called Raichu. Pikachu were planting a some corn seed and then water it while Raichu were play with his friend MewTwo. While they were play Raichu wants to be the boss of the game and MewTwo wants to be the boss two but then they had a fight then Samurott, Acurs and Dialga saw then have a battle they went and said stop.On that night Meowth was out at night and he is a stiller and hes good at breaking thing so he was walking and then saw a farm and went near it and got some corn and the broke it and he went home.The next day Pikachu went to his farm and started to scream and faint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Peh! My name is Kayla Szymanski and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently in a computer class called EDM310 and I have been assigned your blog for this week. I am very impressed, your art work as your background looks wonderful. Also I love how you made a paragraph rubric, these can be very handy when writing. It is amazing that you have added pictures to your post, your blog looks just like mine. Make sure you keep up the good work, and maybe next time I will be assigned to it again.

Post a Comment