Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Minecraft Castaway Island


In the holiday I went on Minecraft and played Castaway Island and it was cool.I played Minecraft with Jordan and Henry and they were Zombies, Creeper and Spiders it was kind of hard because it was slow. One of us find some Diamonds. The diamonds was around the lava or up in a high tree. We have to survive for long as and we survive the Creeper keep on blowing up.

After later we were in cactus island and it was cool because we find a tunnel said “Milk and Cookie.” For a while Henry keep on saying “put it on peaceful” because it was hard killing the zombies and he was going to die with 2 life then I put it on peaceful and then he was happy and we got out of the cave. Me and Henry didn't have any boats so we have to /tp Jordan because he was the only one making the house.

I put it on easy because I need some food and the Melon seed was taking too long and then we were have fun again and then I made a trap so the creeper will chase me then fall into a deep hole. For a while we went to the map room and then we saw every thing and I stayed at the map room and Jordan went to another Island same as henry and I have to tell Jordan and Henry were to go. We had lots of Iron so we made iron Armour and weapons to survive and we don’t die as will. We were great at helping each other because we survive and it was easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment