Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

In the holiay

Saturday July 13 I went on my netbook and then down my maths for 30 mines and then when I was finish I went on Xtra Maths and I almost got to division.I Finish my maths then I get to go on Minecraft because I down what I have to and then I build me a castle.I went to my friends house and I had a sleep over. Monday July 17 My mum came to my friend house and we went to Harvey Norman, Rebel Sport, and then we went to eat at MacDonald. We were full and we need to go to the toilet at my friends house had someone boom the toilet. We went to my house at 3:45 and then we went on my mum's laptop and then we listen to song. Tuesday 16 I went on Minecraft to build a and I almost finish it. Tuesday 23 In the morning I went on my netbook and then I done my extra maths the I went on division and it was hard.When I finish I went on Maths whizz and done 30 min and then I wrote a story about my holiday.I hope You Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment