Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Saturday and Sunday afternoon


On Saturday I went to the library and then my mum give me $2 and me and henry went to Internet Cafe and we play life or dead 2 and it was fun. When we had 10 mins I played saints row third and I put zombies on me and I use the bat with spikes. Henry like to play Left 4 Dead 2 because it’s a zombie game and it’s pretty hard.

Yesterday I went to my friend house and one of my friend came with me to the shop and we got a toy arrows and we were shooting at each other it doesn't hurt. My little brother had the gun and he came in and tried to shoot me but he couldn't because he was saying doing bang bang. We went to my house and then we found the arrow that we made with stick and string we shoot it in the sky and it we high as and it’s higher then the tree near my house.

When we were going to Pak n save we were look for fijos and I found a big one. It was yum then we got to Pak n save. We buy the little packet of Simpson lollies and the Cerol so we can eat it for breakfast then we were tired we didn't want to go but we have to. When I were going home Jonson said “SUP PEH SO” and I turned back and said “SUP JONSON” and I got home and I ate some Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment