Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Wet Night


In the morning I woke up and it was freezing cold and the tent was wet with rain drop. I was tired to wake up for jump jam and I have to wake Eric up because he was too lazy to wake up. I was cold and it was kind of cool when i got to jump jam.

I got worm then so I just watch everyone doing jump jam for a while. I was tired thirsty so I left Eric in the tent and the teacher woke him up.We clean our tent and then we get to have fun when we were finish we get to go to the swimming pool.

I hope you enjoy and you should go to camp when your year 5 or 6 its fun.Our teacher and Mr Burt was kind so they let us go to mange pool lot of you might go on not I hope you go they. Jonson my friend was doing jump jam and I was doing nothing I was just watching. You should come to our school.
 
By Peh So

1 comment:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Really happy to see you adding detail to your sentences Peh So, Well done.

Post a Comment