Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Magic Show

On Saturday I went to the magic show Auckland City and it was amazing and then I had three sausage sizes and I got hudgens.Cowan saw me then he said “Hey Peh So” and the I said hi back.Me and cowan saw the mashmellow bow and the gun, one of the girl show us how to shot it and it didn’t work then she shot somebody on the back.

This man made a median towel inside a balloon and it was cool I wish to see it again. A boy went up the stage and he takes of his shoes and the magic man put it’s in this shoes microwave and then it broke then he puts it in the bag the he said “Catch” the the boy catch his new shoes. When it was half time we went to see some thing like food and bye staff.

When half time is finish we went back to watch the next part of the magic it was fun.I like the magic show I saw some people went up it was cool to watch.The part I like is the last one when he almost got killed but he was in the costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment