Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cross Country

Last Friday, we had cross country and we went down the reserve. The boys were going to go first but then the girls went first. In cross country some of the boys beat the 9 years old girls and it took them along way to catch up. On the other side of the bridge they was 2 ways and I almost went the other way, but I went left.

Some kids went in the puddle and then some kids got dirty. They had mud everywhere on their body. When I got  there I was going to fall in the water when I was looking down.The mud went all most up to my leg when I was walking.

I got back to school and I didn’t came last and Ron was behind me and I was in front of Rone.
When I almost got to the end I caught up to Ron and the girls. Some of the girls were walking on the
way to school.

The mud was so muddy, like a pig could roll in it. It was squishy and sloppy, I thought it was really deep that you can touch the ground.


I had fun running but I was walking just for a while. I had to jog all the way back to Pt England School and it took me forever because of all the mud and the steps.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker : I enjoyed reading your story. The cross country sounded like an excting event. I really like the bit in your post where you decribe the mud. Squishy and sloppy are excellent words to sue. I can almost feel the mud oozing between my toes.

Post a Comment