Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience.


On Monday after morning tea we went to the hall so we can do blindfold experience and it was scary because I hurt my head on the desk. I had fun doing it and I have to be careful so they don’t get hurt. My favorite part when you jump of the stage because it was fun and happy to do that.

We have to co-operate so we can have a nice Monday. I feel exited to play blindfolded because we couldn't see anything. We had fun playing blindfolded because it’s kind of scary for me I didn't want to get hurt like Paul when he jumped of the stage and missed the crash pad.

I have to trust my team so I can go the right way. When they were finish the blindfold they keep doing it. All of us had fun playing blindfolded. Some people did not get hurt and they did not get injured but it except Paul got injed when he jump and hurt his ankle. Then we had a norther one and no people got hurt. When we were done, we went over the tackling bag through the foam mat then we went up to the stage then jumped of the stage.
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment