Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Vision board



My vision board goals:

1.sports

I want to get better at soccer so I can win.

2.School

I want to get better at learning my net book.

3.Friends

I want to have nice friend so i can play with them.

4.Maths

I need to get better at math so I will tell my mum I can do my time table.

5.Healthy body

I need to eat healthy food  so I can be strong.

6.Writing

I want to get better at writing so I don’t make mistakes.

7.Reading

I need to complete reading so I can get better.

8.Family

I have to listen to my mum and what she says o me.

Happy,love,Family ,Ice cream,good,Yum,Brother,Sister,Sun and Heart.

1 comment:

JordanA said...

Hi Pehso

You have some good goals.I am going to try to make some goals my self. I liked your goal about your family. whats is your favourite thing to do in school?
Keep up the good work

Post a Comment